Monday, January 3, 2011

You'll NEVER see this again...

Barry's coworkers had a small contest to see who could grow the best beard during the month of November and I just have to share the photo of right before he shaved. As he said, "You will NEVER see this again!" I'll admit he might have complained, ahem, a lot about how itchy it was. He came back from Thanksgiving break and everyone else had caved and shaved so apparently he won because he held out the longest. He was so happy to shave it off. He actually looked pretty good with it, though, and I was kind of sad to see it go - momentarily. I think the girls were quite happy to have it be gone, though, as then they didn't get scratchy daddy kisses anymore. I had to laugh as they had started cringing at his scratchy kisses like I used to with my Grandpa Scott.

No comments: