Thursday, April 7, 2011

Every family has to have it happen once, right?

I really thought I might get off with this never happening but apparently not.  My visiting teachers came over last night and Kayli came to cheerfully visit us streaking through BUCK NAKED and dripping wet to dance for them!  She'd escaped from the bathtub while Barry was engrossed reading the paper while sitting on the bed "supervising".  The kid went right past him and he didn't even notice.  Hahaha.  I did just laugh and take her back to her daddy who then felt quite sheepish that she'd gotten away from him. :-)  Ah, you got to love kids!

All of yesterday, and half of Tuesday, Kayli has been stripping off her diaper and clothes every time her diaper is wet.  We keep finding her running around naked with a huge grin on her face.  The past two nights I'd gone in to check on her when sleeping and found she was naked with no diaper.  So, obviously she doesn't want to be wearing wet diapers.  We tried some training underpants on her after the streaking incident and she was SO excited.  Hence, I went shopping last night and got all the stuff we need to potty training and tomorrow is the day.  I'm hoping that she'll quite streaking once she gets rid of the diapers so wish me luck!

No comments: