Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woohoo! We have lights!

Woohoo!!! As some of you know, the boys' bedroom lightswitch is broken and has been for awhile. I finally decided Barry had enough other things to fix and I could do and fixed it all by myself!!!! Yippee! It's SO nice to have light in there again.

At one point in time I did call Dad to ask him a question about installing it. He sounded a little nervous and afraid when he found out what I was doing. Well, at one point in time I did seriously tell Braden that if he heard a "ZZZZZZZTTT" sound and a big thug to call 911 and told him exactly where the phone was. You know, you think most people who didn't know what they were doing would be wise enough to stop at that point.

However, I figued it out, survived and then felt so cool that I did it all by myself. Yeah, all you men can laugh at me and all the women can rejoice in the fact that we can fix things when we need, too, and have great fun doing it.

No comments: