Monday, October 20, 2014

Mmmm, Fresh Homemade Bread

I was making bread again tonight and decided it was far past time to teach Tyler how to do it.  He is much more fun to teach how to cook then say, other teenager boys (ahem, ahem), as Tyler will listen and actually try to learn.  Now that I think about it, this is the area he is easiest to teach in and gets him smiling. 
 
I had fun, he enjoyed it and I think I am going to make him my bread buddy now!  His favorite part was definitely rolling and shaping the bread.  Kind of like a kid with elastic playdoh.  

And for a first timer, I have to say he did awesome!  My bread doesn't look that nice! Oh wait.  I usually randomly glob it into shape and throw it in the pan.  Huh, I  can't imagine why correctly shaped loaves would look nicer?  Haha.  Great job, Ty!  Looks delicious!


No comments: